This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.titansdevelopers.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- Careers form.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, HOW WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE uSE IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, information including:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, registering for newsletter, using the ‘contact us’ form, using the careers form or requesting further Information’s by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number (“personal information”)
We collect this information by:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
We collect this information for:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including expiration, billing and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any project or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of data-letters and numbers we store on your browser or your computer or other internet enabled mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device) and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our platforms after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.CONTACT